Schüco ASS 70.HI, highly thermally insulated, aluminium, lift-and-slide door system
With 160 mm basic frame depth (double track), 250 mm basic frame depth (triple track).
Burglar resistance in accordance with DIN EN 1627, RC 2 (WK2).
- The outer frames with one / two / three stainless steel replaceable tracks are made with precision corner cleats, as are the vent frames.
- In the joint area, the outer frames have plastic cover profiles on all sides.
- The vent profiles and sash bars must be designed with one-part (fixed) / two-part (split) insulating bars.
- Vent profiles with a classic contour for the weight classes 150 kg, as well as 300 kg and 500 kg, are available.
- In the interlock sections, the vent frame profiles are designed with structural reinforcements to suit requirements.
- Fixed glazing can be designed in the outer frame as fixed glazing, and as glazing in the fixed vent frame.
- To achieve the “HI” values, glazing gaskets with fins must be used.
- These gaskets are configured in such a way that they do not appear to the observer to form a broad border around the edge of the glass.
- Glazing is carried out using glazing beads, which are inserted with aluminium clips to compensate tolerances.
- In the double-vent area of the outer vent, a thermally broken glazing bead must be inserted with a plastic clip.